So, birds are coming back already, we have robins and killdeers trying to find spots for their nests. I like that, but I think it is too early, although I am not a fan of winter, we need snow which means water for the next seasons, you know the circle of life, lol.
Anyway, in honor of the little birds looking for nest's spots I have this super cute card for you using Love Birds set from Crafter's Companion.
Here are the details
- Make card base from White cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Pink Pearl Shimmering cardstock and dry emboss it with Petite Dots Embossing folder. Add strips of Copper tape to each side of panel. Adhere it to card base.
- Stamp image on a piece of White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, color image with Spectrum Noir markers:
- Bird house: TN2, TN3, TN4, TN5
- Birds: IG1, IG2, GB6
- Tree trunk: TN1, TN4
- Flowers: CR3, CR4
- Leaves: LG2, CG2, CG3
- Butterflies: HB1, HB2
- Background: IB1, BT2
- Die-cut and emboss piece with Circle dies. Add image to card base.
- Stamp sentiment on White cardstock, die-cut and emboss piece using Just the Tickets die. Add to card.
- Embellish card with flower and hemp.
- Add crystal lacquer to birds, bird house and glitter to bow and butterflies.
Submitting this card to: