You are the flower in my garden Card
- Make card base from Ivory cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Ivory Cardstock. Stamp Background in Versamark Ink, add White embossing powder and set to heat.
- Rub gold gelatos around the image, with a sponge or the tip of your finger rub it all around covering all the areas that were not embossed. Take a piece of dry paper towel and clean emboss image removing as much of the gelatos. Cut panel to 5" x 3.75"
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of Ivory Cardstock in Coffee Archival Ink. Die-cut and emboss piece with Decorative Label Eight Dies.
- Stamp flowers on Vellum paper in Versamark Ink, add Bridal Embossing Powder and set to heat.
- Die-cut flowers using coordinated die.
- Mount flowers together, add pearl.
- Die-cut swirl leaf from Green Metallic Cardstock.
- Cut a strip of Gold Metallic Cardstock. Adhere it to embossed panel, add pearls.
- Add sentiment, flower and swirl leaf to panel.
- Add panel to card base with foam adhesive.
Heartfelt Creations and Store Products Used:
- HCPC 3532 Beautiful You PreCut Set
- HCPC 3534 Striped Sun Kissed Fleur PreCut Set
- HCPC 3536 Sun Kissed Fleur Background PreCut Set
- HCD 734 Sun Kissed Fleur Die
- HCD 735 Gift Ensemble Die
- Grand Calibur
- Decorative Labels Eight
- Bridal Embossing Powder
- Cardstock: Ivory, Gold (GKD), Green Metallic (CutCardstock)
- Ink:Versamark Watermark (Tsukineko), Coffee Archival Ink (Ranger)
- Accessories: Gold Gelatos (Faber Castell), White Embossing Powder, Pearls, Foam adhesive, Heat embossing gun.
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!!