- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut Panel from Patterned Paper (3.75" x 5")
- Cut strips from Patterned Paper. TIP: This is a great way to use all your little scraps :)
- Die-cut a wonky Rectangle piece.
- Ink all edges from all your pieces.
- Add them to card base, add stitches to banners to give it more interest.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with markers (I used Copics). Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Square Nestabilities. Mask your image with Drywall tape (Buy it at Home Depot! Super cheap $4.00!!) and ink up all the borders.
- Add image to card base. Add green sequins.
- Stamp sentiment in Coffee Archival Ink.
- Add a twine bow.
Just sharing with you a beautiful double rainbow we had last night around 8:00 pm, it's been raining since yesterday morning and still going on. Looks like I don't need to water my garden ;)
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!!