I have a birthday card for you today. I made this card for a good friend of mine, finally the card was sent few days after her birthday, sometimes I wish a day could have more than 24 hours so I can send my cards on time ;)
Here are the card details:
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Stamp image on a piece of White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with Markers, I used Copics.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Floral Oval Nestabilities.
- Die-cut banner from a piece of Vellum. Stamp Banner border in Memento Red Love.
- Stamp sentiment on banner in Jet Black Archival.
- Add Star Dust Stickles to flower borders.
- Add White Gala Glitz to flower center.
- Add vellum banner with glue dots.
- Add red pearls.
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White CutCardstock)
- Stamps: Image from Precious Poppies, sentiment from Special Blend weet 'n Sassy Stamps), Banner die and border from Latina Crafter.
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Red Love, Jet Black Archival
- Embellishments: White Gala Glitz, Red Pearls, Star Dust Stickles
- Accessories: Floral Oval Nestabilities, Dimensional.
Submitting this card to :
- Simon Says Stamps: Flower Power
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!