- Stamp set includes 4 images and 8 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 4" x 6"
- The map image measures approximately 3 5/8" x 2"
- Designed by Dina Kowal
- Stamp set is $15
Miss you: I created this card thinking of my family in Perú. I sure miss them a lot.
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Patterned Paper. Ink (Vintage Photo Distress Ink) and distress all edges.
- Stamp image on Patterned Paper in Sepia Archival Ink, mat this with a piece of Light Brown cardstock. Adhere it to Patterned Paper panel and add zig-zag and straight stitches.
- Curve the arrow stamp and stamp it in Coffee Archival Ink. TIP: Since I live in WA and my family in Peru, I curved the arrow stamp to get those places ;)
- Add dots to arrow with White Gel pen.
- Stamp sentiment in Coffee Archival.
- Add paper flowers to card.
Hope you like it!!
Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this adorable stamp set to one lucky commenter!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, May 17th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, May 20th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!