- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, color it with markers. Die-cut, distress and emboss with Labels 8 Nestabilities Die, distress edges with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Sun Kissed Paper with Floral Oval Nestabilities.
- Mount pieces together and adhere them to card base.
- Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Ink.
- Stamp flowers on Vellum Cardstock in Watermark ink, add Bridal embossing tinsel and set to heat.. Die-cut flowers with corrdinated dies.
- Die-cut swirl leaf. Add flowers and leaf to card.
- Adhere a strip of Scor-tape and add Teal Gala Glitz.
- Add Stickles to image and little gold embellishments to flower centers.
Heartfelt Creations Products & Products Carried by HC:
- HCPC 3474 Heartfelt Expressions PreCut Set
- HCPC 3523 Feathered Friends PreCut Set
- HCPC 3534 Striped Sun Kissed Fleur PreCut Set
- HCD 734 Sun Kissed Fleur Die
- HCD 735 Gift Ensemble Die
- HCDP1 233 Sun Kissed Paper Collection
- Teal Gala Glitz
- Bridal Embossing Tinsel
- Grand Calibur
- Labels 8 Nestabilities
- Floral Labels 8 Nestabilities
- Cardstock: White (CutCardstock)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Jet Black Archival, Tumbled Glass Distress (Ranger), Spectrum Noir Markers.
- Accessories: StarDust Stickles (Ranger), Scor-Tape, Dimensionals (Stampin' Up)
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!