- Stamp set includes 12 images
- Set measures approximately 8" 6"
- The cityscape image measures approximately 4 1/8" x 7/8"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set is priced at $26
I have a couple of cards using this set! I love it very much and you will see more creations from me using this set.My cards are very Clean and Simple, but I love the little extra details I added :)
His Mercies are new Every Morning
- Make card base from Coffee Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock (5" x 3.75").
- Start adding a piece of paper to cover the part you don't want to sponge. TIP: I added a couple of strips of Washi Tape, super easy to remove.
- Start sponging your background with the lightest color and move to the next until you get the BG you want. Colors I used: Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold, Wild Honey.
- Stamp silhouette image in Jet Black Archival.
- Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival. Sentiment is from "Be Encouraged"
- Die cut a couple of clouds from Vellum, Add them to card with glue dots. TIP: To cover the glue dot I used gold sequins.
- Add Seam Binding Ribbon: TIP: I dyed my own white ribbon with the inks I used to coordinate with my card :)
Faith is: This is a very Clean and Simple card, I made it in 5 minutes :)
- Make card base from Light Blue Metallic Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Dark Blue Metallic Cardstock. (4 5/8" x 3 3/8")
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock.(4 3/8" x 3 1/8), spray Taxi Color mist (Mister Huey's) to create a Background, let it dry (it dries pretty fast).
- Stamp image in Memento Danube Blue.
- Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival. Sentiment from "Be Encouraged"
Hope you like my projects!!
Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this adorable stamp set to one lucky commenter!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, May 17th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, May 20th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!