- Make card base from cardstock. 11" x 5.5" folded in half to get a 5.5" square card.
- Cut a panel from Sweet Mango Cardstock. 5.25" x 5.25"
- Dry emboss panel with Fancy Fan embossing folder. Add ribbon around. Add panel to card base.
- Die-cut and emboss largest Floral Oval die using Sun Kissed Fleur Paper.
- Adhere a piece of Sticky Tape Sheet to a piece of White cardstock. Add Microfine glitter. remove the excess. Stamp basket on microfine glitter piece in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image with Copic Markers.
- Die-cut piece with Oval Nestabilities.
- Add oval pieces to card base with Dimensionals.
- Create a bow with bow easy and adhere it to card.
Heartfelt Creations Product and Products Carried by HC:
- HCPC3535 Sun Kissed Fleur Tags & Basket PreCut Set
- HCD 735 Gift Ensemble Die
- HCDP1 233 Sun Kissed Paper Collection
- Spellbinders Floral Oval Dies
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Shell White Microfine Glitter
- Sticky Tape Sheets
- Cardstock: Sweet Mango (GKD), White Neenah (CutCardstock)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Copic Markers.
- Accessories: White Ribbon (May Arts), Bow-Easy, Pearls (Kaiser Craft), Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Dimensional (Stampn' Up)
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store