Last week I have a special birthday card to make, the request was to include butterflies and green/blue combo. I saw the Moxie Fab World picture and I used it as an inspiration for my card and this is the result!!
This card is a little bit bigger from a regular A2 size, this is 5"x7".
- Make card base from White cardstock.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Patterned Paper with Floral Label Eight Nestabilities.(largest)
- Die-cut, emboss and distress and piece of Patterned Paper with Label 8 Nestabilities (largest)
- Stamp swirl butterflies image in Patina Mix's Media Inx, add clear embossing powder and set to heat.
- Die-cut and stamp butterfly on Patterned paper in memento Bahama Blue, add it to image
- Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Ink. TIP: Since I didn't have the "th" for the number and masked parts of the birthday word with Washi Tape and added ink only to the "th" part, and stamped it to my panel :)
- Add glittery number. TIP: These numbers were white, but I wanted them to be blue, so I took my light blue Copic Markers and colored it!!
- Add rhinestones to card.
- Add ribbon. Create a small bow with bow-easy and add it to card.
- Cardstock: White Solar Neenah (CutCardstock)
- Patterned paper: Butterfly Garden (Pink Paislee)
- Stamps: Butterfly Flourish, sentiment from Special Blend (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Patina Mix Media Inx (Donna Salazar), Jet Black Ink (Ranger)
- Accessories: Floral label Eight, Labels Eight (Spellbinders), Thickles (American Crafts), Rhinestones, Seam Binding Ribbon, Dimensionals (Stampin' Up)
Have a fantastic day!!