In Korin's words: As a mother of three boys, creepy crawlies have been a part of my life for many years, so this set is for all those boy moms, grandmas, aunts and babysitters who know what it's like to find critters in pockets or hear that sweet voice asking for a container where he can keep his "new friend". I have to say, if creepy crawlies my boys brought home were this cute, I might not have been so hesitant to oblige their request. ;)
- Stamp set includes 6 images and 12 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 4" x 6"
- The worm image measures approximately 2" x 1"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set is $15
Don't worry, Be Happy
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock (5"x 3.75")
- Stamp ladybug on Watercolor paper in Jet Black Archival, color image with pencils (I used Inktense Pencils)
- Die-cut and emboss image with Circle Dies. Create grass with markers.
- Die-cut banners from White Cardstock (x3) and Red/White Polka Dot PP (x3)
- Pair White and PP banner, offset and add adhesive.
- Cut a panel from B/W polka dot PP (2.75" x 3 5/8"), adhere it to white panel.
- Add banners and image with foam dots.
- Add swirl leaf and red paper flower,
- Stamp sentiment in Coffee Archival Ink.
- Add red Rhinestones.
NOTE: After finishing my project, I realized I colored the ladybug wrong. Did you notice that before reading this?
Hope you like it!!
Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this adorable stamp set to one lucky commenter!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, May 17th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, May 20th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!