Sunday, May 5

Happy Birthday!!

Hello my friends!! Hope you are having a great Sunday! Our church just moved to a new bigger building! Praise the Lord for that and today is out first service there, I am super excited to attend church today. I feel like a little kid, LOL

Anyway, today is the first Sunday of the month and time for a new challenge over at the Great Impressions Blog, did you know I am a Design Team Member for Great Impressions? YES!! I am, Super happy to start this new stamping adventure with Great Impressions Stamps, just a note, I will start officially in July, but I just wanted to share with you this month's challenge and it is all about celebrations!!
Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Graduations, Weddings, Memorial Day, even birthdays!!
And my card for you is a Birthday card! I really love this cute image, don't you? 
 

This image I used is Happy Birthday Paper Art, was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.

Hope you like it and can plan along too.

Have a great day!
Giovana

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gio! Yes... I too like this image. The last time I saw it, I liked it so much that I ordered it! It came in yesterday's mail. Yea! Thanks for the inspiration!
    LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Geo..This is fabulous. Love the cute image. This card will put a smile on anyones face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for new church buildings! Love your card, sweet friend! Congrats on making the GI team...they are lucky to have you, and such a fun team to be a part of! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the stickles on the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely little retro image, Gio! Your coloring is superb, and I love the stickles, too! Hope you have a wonderful week! Congratulations!
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete