Today we start a new month and also and new sketch is posted over at Latina Crafter Blog. For this month's sketch I decided to make a baby card, a friend of mine is having a baby girl this week, so this card is for her, yay!! I love babies.
I used the set "Bebé", this set is super cute!! it has only one sentiment which is Bebé and really cute images.
- Make card base from Pink Cardstock.
- Mat White Cardstock and Patterned Paper, ink all edges and add stitches.
- Die-cut large and small heart scallop borders from Pink Cardstock. Ink all edges, adhere them to panel and add zig-zag stitches.
- Tie on Twine and make a bow.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image with Markers.
- Die-cut image with Circle Nestabilities, mat it with a pink scallop circle, add pop dots and adhere it to card.
- Die-cut little banner and stamp sentiment.
- Add a couple of paper flowers.
- Cardstock: Innocent Pink (GKD), Neenah Solar White (CutCardstock) Light Pink (SU)
- Patterned Paper: Hello Friend (Glitz)
- Stamps: Bebe (Latina Crafter)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukienko), Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
- Accessories: Twine, Pearls, Mini Paper Blooms (KaiserCraft), Circle and Scallop Circles Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Large and Mini Heart Scallop dies (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Little Banner (MFT), Ruby Liquid Pearls, Pink Stickles (Ranger), Sewing machine
Have a great day!