Coordinates with Birthday Bash by Korin Sutherland Set of 18 $23.75
This fantastic stamp set is a must have for all of your birthday needs and the matching die set just make it even more fabulous!
- Stamp set includes 18 images and 9 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 6" x 8"
- The party hat image measures approximately 1 3/8" x 2"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set is priced at $26
- Die set includes 18 dies
- Can be used with or without the stamp set
- Die set is priced at $23.75
- Get them BOTH for just $45 when you purchase the Birthday Bash Bundle-available for a limited time!
Girly Happy Birthday: Having a girl at home I am always in need of Birthday cards for her friends, especially the girls who love pink ;) So I decided to create a cute girly card with glitter on it.
- Make card base from Pink Cardstock.
- Mat White CS and Patterned Paper, add zig-zag stitches.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Yellow CS using Scallop Circle Nestabilities Dies.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil a piece of White CS using Circle Nestabilities Dies.
- Die-cut hat and hat top from Pink CS. Stamp images in Love Letter Ink.
- Add pink ribbon to hat bottom. Add pieces to White Circle piece with foam tape. Mat circle pieces and adhere them to card.
- Stamp sentiment on White CS in Love Letter Ink, cut sides to create a banner look, add piece to card.
- Cardstock: Innocent Pink, Lemon Drop (GKD), Neenah Solar White (CutCardstock)
- Patterned paper: Victoria Garden (Echo Park Paper)
- Ink: Memento Love Letter (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Pink Ribbon (May Arts), Star Dust STickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Pop dots.
Masculine Birthday Card: Of course guys don't like pink or glitter, LOL. So this is my take on a masculine birthday card. I also tried for the first time the "Chalkboard Technique", super easy and fun!!
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Kraft CS (3.5" x 4.75"), ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Stamp little dots on about half panel in Versamark Ink, add Clear Embossing powder and heat set. Add little strips of Patterned Paper [TIP: Great use of little scraps}
- Die-cut Decorative Plaque panel from Black CS. Rub piece with Embossing buddy, stamp image with Versamark Ink and add White Embossing Powder. Heat set. Apply white ink on image and edges (as much or little as you want, I used my thumb )
- Add jute and blue twine.
- Add panels to card with large foam tape.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Kraft, Black (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: From the Record 2 (Echo Park Paper)
- Ink:Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger), Versamark Watermark (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Jute twine, Blue Twine
- Accessories: Decorative Plaque Dies (SNSS), Clear Embossing powder, White Embossing powder, Large pop dots.
Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this adorable stamp set to one lucky commenter!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Wednesday, April 10th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Thursday, April 18th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!