- Make card from White Cardstock. A2 size
- Mat Lemon drop CS (5" x 3.75') and Patterned Paper, add zig-zag and straight stitches.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with markers: Spectrum Noir Markers used:
- Bear: TN5, TN6, TN9
- Sleeve: LY1, LY2, LY3, CR3
- Blanket: BT3, GT1, CR3
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Circle Nestabilities, mat this piece with a Yellow Scallop Circle piece.
- Adhere image to card.
- Create a double bow from Yellow Satin Ribbon and adhere it to card. Add paper flower.
- Inside: Mat Lemon drop and White CS, add a strip of patterned paper and add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White (CutCardstock), Lemon Drop (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Springtime, For the Record 2 (Echo Park Paper)
- Stamps: E758 Baby Emma Bear, E759 Time to Celebrate (Great Impressions Stamps)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Spectrum Noir Markers.
- Embellishments: Yellow Satin Ribbon (May Arts), Paper Flower (Recollections) Silver brad, Yellow twine (The Twinery)
- Accessories: Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Bow-easy, Pop dots, Sewing machine.
Have a fantastic day!!