Anyway, I am in the mood for Mother's Day cards, hope you get inspired by my projects and work ahead on all of your Mother's day cards.
This card features a couple of stamp sets from Latina Crafter: "Mi flor favorita" and a new set soon-to-be-released ;)
- Make card base from White Cardstock. 4.5" square.
- Cut a panel from Pink Cardstock (4" square)
- Stamp flowers and leaves.
- Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival.
- Add stitches to opposite cornes and distress all edges.
- Add red sequins to flowers and clear rhinestones.
Latina Crafter products used:
Have a fantastic day!!