This card was super easy to make, seriously, sometimes you just need a pretty paper and few embellishments and your card is done.
- Make card base from White Cardstock, A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Patterned Paper. This piece is from Hello Friend by Glitz.
- Ink all edges, stamp sentiment direct on patterned paper in Jet Black Archival.
- Add black and fuchsia rhinestones.
- Add a bow and a bitty bottom.
Here are some of the materials you can find at Latina Crafter:
Submitting this card to:
- Simon Says Stamps Challenge: Anything goes
Have a great day!