Tuesday, April 30

Proverbs 31:30

Hello dear friends! Hope you are having a great day. Spring is the season for nice weather and also for crazy allergies. Oh goodness, if everything could be just the way we wanted it, so far we haven't had crazy rain, but the last 3 days we had crazy winds!!

Anyway, I want to show these cards I made few days ago to send to the ladies who teach and help with my daughter's Bible study group. She goes to a group called GEMS (Girls Everywhere Meeting the Saviour) and last week was the last study for the year.

I made 4 cards, pretty much the same design, just the front stamping was a little different. I used "Precious Poppies" set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, added few gold sequins and die-cut these cute little butterflies from a very old paper I found that day, LOL. Hard to see but the pink cardstock is metallic and shines beautifully, this is from CutCardstock.


Also, I just want to share a cute picture! My neighbor got a pregnant pig few weeks ago and mama pig "Blue" delivered 12 little piglets last Monday night, sadly 2 didn't make it, but yesterday I went to visit them and they are the cutest thing on earth!! Seriously, I just wanted to pick one and take it home with me. Happily, we are just neighbor so I can come and visit any time :)



Submitting this card to:
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Love you you did the subtle flowers on the white! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Gio! :)

    seriously, those piglets are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and simplicity of your card you always make me smile. AND how adorable are those piglets!!!
    Thanks for the pictures too cute!!

    ReplyDelete