Here are the details:
- Make card base from White Cardstock. 5.25" square.
- Cut a panel from Light Blue Cardstock and mat with Patterned Paper. Add Stitches.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with markers. I used Spectrum Noir:
- Hat: HB1, HB2, HB3
- Face: TN1, GB2
- Hair and watering can: TN4, TN5, TN6, EB3, EB4
- Flowers and leaves: CR8, DR1, OR2, OR3, LY1, LY2, LY3, PP2, LG3, LG4, JG1.
- Mushroom: BGR1, BGR2, GG1
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Circle Nestabilities.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock on White Cardstock. Cut sentiment.
- Die-cut grass from Patterned Paper and Fence from Brown Cardstock.
- Put all pieces together.
- Add White Opal Liquid Pearls to flowers.
Here are the Great Impressions Stamps I used:
Submitting this card to:
- Simon Says Stamps Challenge: Anything goes
Have a great day!