Thursday, April 25

Get Well

Hello my friends!! Hope you are having a great day. I have a cute card for you today using Great Impressions Stamps. anytime I look at the image it makes me smile.

Here are the details:
  • Make card base from White Cardstock. 5.25" square.
  • Cut a panel from Light Blue Cardstock and mat with Patterned Paper. Add Stitches.
  • Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with markers. I used Spectrum Noir:
    •  Hat: HB1, HB2, HB3
    • Face: TN1, GB2
    • Hair and watering can: TN4, TN5, TN6, EB3, EB4
    • Flowers and leaves: CR8, DR1, OR2, OR3, LY1, LY2, LY3, PP2, LG3, LG4, JG1.
    • Mushroom: BGR1, BGR2, GG1
  • Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Circle Nestabilities.
  • Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock on White Cardstock. Cut sentiment.
  • Die-cut grass from Patterned Paper and Fence from Brown Cardstock.
  • Put all pieces together.
  • Add White Opal Liquid Pearls to flowers.


Here are the Great Impressions Stamps I used:

Submitting this card to:
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment