Saturday, April 13

Hello...

Hi everyone! Hope your day is fantastic! I was planning on posting yesterday, but I had a little accident, I feel down while mowing the lawn and after that I was in so much pain that the only thing I did was just rest. Today the pain still there, I think I broke my tailbone "again", yes! I broke it when I was 16 and I spent 4 miserable months in pain until the bone fused. Anyway, I will take one day at the time, just hope it doesn't take 4 months to heal again.

I have a card using Latina Crafter Stamps, this set is called "Hola, yo soy" (Hi, I am/ my name is), fun to create cards or tags. For the felt flowers I used "Mi flor Favorita" dies.


These are the products I used for this project:

I will try to update the info later, being in one spot is painful now.

Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Gio, I brused mine once, I feel you pain sweety,love your spanish cards, and I love all that sewing very kool. Hope you get better every day.sending well wishes..

    ReplyDelete