Some details on the Back to School Special:
- Choose any ONE of the incentive stamp sets with any $35 or more purchase
- Limit one incentive set per order
- Customers may place multiple orders.
- Gina K. Designs reserves the right to combine orders shipping to the same address
- If no incentive stamp set is chosen, one will be chosen for you
- This special can not be applied to existing orders - must be new orders only
- Offer expires Monday, September 5th at 11:59 pm Central Time
Here's the card I came up with:
- Make card from Ivory Cardstock.
- Mat Chocolate brown and Patterned Paper, ink all edges on PP and add stitches. Punch bottom border.
- Add Ivory Lace Tape.
- Stamp image and sentiment.
- Color image with Copic Markers, add Stickles.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image and sentiment with Labels 10 Nestabilities.
- Add gold fiber, adhere image and sentiment with Pop dots. Add bows.
- Add a couple of mini pearls in each corner.
- Cardstock: Ivory, White, Chocolate Brown (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned Paper: Jovial (Basic Grey)
- Stamp: Merry & Bright (Gina K. Designs)
- Embellishments: Mini pearls (Gina K. Designs), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger) Gold fiber, Red/White Gingham (SU), Ivory Tape Ribbon (Love My Tapes).
- Accessories: Label 10 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Mini glue dots, Scor-tape, Sewing machine, Lace Punch border (Martha Stewart).
All the products in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store.
Make sure to head on over to StampTV to see a list of all those participating in the hops!
Happy hopping and shopping!!!