If you are here from Debbie's blog you are in the right place, if not, please start from StampTV so you don't miss any of the fabulous creations.
My card was inspired by the pretty colors from this picture. I used the new "Thankful for You" stamp set for this card.
- Make card base from Ivory cardstock. 5" square card.
- Cut a panel from Chocolate Brown Cardstock (4.25" square), mat this with a slightly smaller piece of Ivory Cardstock, previously dry embossed. Ink all edges.
- Add stitches and tie on Seam Binding Ribbon.
- Stamp image several time as well as the sentiment on White cardstock. color them with Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil images with Square Nestabilities.
- Add square panels to card with thick foam tape.
- Create a triple bow with bow-easy, add a gold brad. Adhere it to card.
- Add Star Dust Stickles to flowers.
- Add Mini gold nail heads to opposite corners.
- Cardstock: Ivory, White, Chocolate Brown (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Thankful for you (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress, Dried Marigold Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Mini Gold Nailheads (GKD), Light Blue Seam Binding Ribbon (Hug Snug), Gold Brad (American Crafts).
- Accessories: Seeing Spots embossing folder (Provo Craft), Cuttlebug, Foam tape, Scor-tape, Square Nestabilities, Sponges.
All the products in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store.
Now, head over to Joy's blog to see what she has created for us tonight.
Hope you like my creation.
Have fun hopping!!