Tuesday, September 20

Pretty Princess!

Hello my friends! I have a card for you today and this one is just for fun!! Few weeks ago I won a blog candy over at Beate's blog, "lucky me", after I got my prize I stamped some images so didn't have the time to finish my coloring. Well, last week was a little bit stressful for me and decided to spend some time coloring, I checked on some of my favorite blog challenges and I found these :



Here is my card:

Directions:
  • Make card base from White cardstock. 5" square.
  • Create a panel with Lemon Drop CS and Strips of Patterned Paper. Ink all edges and add stitches. Adhere it to card.
  • Stamp image on White CS in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with Markers.
  • Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Circle Nestabilities. Mat this piece with a scallop circle piece. Adhere it to card.
  • Tie on ribbon. Make a cow with bow-easy, add a brad and adhere it to card.
  • Add Stickles to wings, diamond and crown.
  • Add pearls.

Card recipe:
  • Cardstock: White, Lemon Drop, Vibrant Violet (Gina K. Designs)
  • Patterned paper: Blissful (Authentique)
  • Stamps: Marci (La La Land Crafts)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
  • Embellishments: Pearl, Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Yellow Brad (American Crafts), Lilac Seam Binding Ribbon (Hug Snug)
  • Accessories: Circle Nestabilites, Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scor-tape, Pop dots, Sewing machine, Sponges.

Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Great coloring! I find it therapeutic (coloring, that is) - hope your week is stress-free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Giovana,very sweet image! Love the DPs and the pretty ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable, Giovana! Beautiful work, and I LOVE your bits of glitter! Great details! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love the colors in this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! This is gorgeous--great coloring and the glittered crown is perfect:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Giovana! Thanks so much for playing with us at Touch twin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT an outstanding combination of challenges - {two of my FAVES! LOL!} LOVE this darling piece - SO beautifully colored and crafted! I sure am glad you were inspired to create with this sketch and share your GLORIOUS output with Card Patterns... Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete