Our challenge this week is sponsored by "Jen Ippity Chick"
Here is the card I created for this week's challenge.
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
- Dry emboss a piece of Good as Gold CS with Textile folder. Add to card and add pearls.
- Tie on ribbon and make a bow.
- Stamp image on Ivory Cardstock in Versamark Ink. Apply Gold embossing powder and heat it up. Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Oval Nestabilities.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Good as Gold (GKD)
- Stamps: Bella Rose Wedding, Bella Rosebud (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Versamark, Vintage Photo (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Pearls, Ivory Satin Ribbon.
- Accessories: Textile embossing folder, Oval Nestabilities, Scor-tape, Pop dots, Sponges,
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!