Thursday, April 15

CSS Blog Hop! BBQ Picnic Recipes

It's time for another CSS Blog hop!


Several members of the CenterStage Spotlight Alumni team have gathered some of their favorite BBQ Picnic recipes together for us to make another cookbook!  The cookbook will be available for FREE over on the StampTV Freebie page for you to download and print at your leisure.


But, since we are paper crafters - we challenged them even further to make a project with their recipe in mind to share with us tonight on their blogs!  (The projects are also included in photos on the recipe booklet as well.)  


Please check out the links of all the participating designers and then download the Recipe booklet and let us know how you like them!

I couldn't say no when I was asked to participate in another Cookbook. This cookbook is awesome,really yummy recipes!! I can't wait for you to try all of them {smile inserted}.
I am in the "Dessert area" and I try a different version of the Alfajores I showed you here before.
You can find the recipe cookbook in the freebie area on Stamp TV!!
But here is the picture of the card I made with the Alfajores.


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Red Hot (Gina K)
Paper: Wood Digital Paper (a freebie from Stamp TV)
Ink: Real Red (SU), Rich cocoa (Memento)
Stamps: Hope is Faith, Inside & Out (both (Gina K)
Embellishments: Lemon Grass Satin Ribbon (Offray), Red Rhinestones (KaiserCraft)
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, printer.

Hope you like it.
Have fun hopping.

17 comments:

  1. Love the stitching and the beautiful bow on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so yummy! Your card is fabulous. LOVE the colors and the complete wood background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Giovana - really pretty! Your cookies look really good - I could use one right now but it's too late to bake :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Giovana! Your cookies look heavenly to me - I LOVE coconut!! thank you so much for working so hard on both your recipe and your gorgeous card for us for the hop tonight! They are both perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your card, and I can't wait to try this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giovana, your card is perfection! Fabulous stitching. Your cookies look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Giovana! Your cookies look so good, just looking at them is making my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card...and yummy recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Giovana! I love the woodgrain and the gorgeous bow! Your cookies look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look DELICIOUS - can't wait to try them - love the card you made - the stitching is beyond me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Giovana for sharing your recipies. I love trying new and different treats and I'm certainly going to give these a try. They look so delish.

    Your CAS card is perfect. I love how you used that digi paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Giovana for sharing your recipies. I love trying new and different treats and I'm certainly going to give these a try. They look so delish.

    Your CAS card is perfect. I love how you used that digi paper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Giovana, your card is lovely and you recipe looks yummy and can't wait to try them. Did I read that right ,you cook the milk in the can unopened for two hours??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card, gorgeous stitching. Your cookies look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh deelish!!! And the butterfly on the woodgrain bg is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card, great details. Your cookies look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Giovana and your cookies look delicious!!! Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete