Wednesday, April 21

May your birthday

Hello my friends, here I come again with my second post for today. I've been in an inspired mood yesterday and today and I love these days so much that here you have another card. I have to confess something, I really love this card!!! It is so elegant, I hope the picture can make it justice.

I started my card base with the new Bubblegum Pink CS ( I bought it last month and I just used it, ashamed of me), I cuttlebugged a piece of White PL CS with textile folder and sponged the borders with Tea Dye Distress Ink. Then I matted and stitched a piece of Bubblegum Pink with some DP (Postcards form Paris & Sweet as Cherry Pie "Love this paper!!!!") , added some Satin Ribbon with gold staples and Prima flower. The sentiment was stamped in White CS and Espresso Ink.

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
Sketch: Card Patterns.
Monochromatic : Caarvarks.
Flowers: Stampin' Sisters in Christ.
Layers: Stamp Something.
Birthday: Little Paper Shop.
Birthday : The Scrapbooking Cottage
Stitching: Lucy's Cards Blog







Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Bubblegum Pink, White (Gina K. Designs)
Stamps: Inside & Out (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Espresso Adirondack (Ranger), Tea Dye Distress Ink (Ranger).
Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon (Offray), Prima Flower, Pink Rhinestones (KaiserCraft).
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, Circle Nestabilities, Rectangle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Textile folder, Golden Staples (Making Memories), daubers, Foam Tape.

Hope you like it.
Have a great night!

7 comments:

  1. Giovanna that is so very elegant, what a lovely birthday card! I am sure as pretty as it is in the photo it is even lovelier in person. Thank you for participating in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is wonderful!! I am loving the stapled ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giovanna~what a lovely card!! Your are super talented!!! Thank you so much for joining my challenge...hope to see more from you :)
    Have a great day!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant. I love it. Thanks so much for playing along with our Birthday Celebration challenge at the Little Paper Shop. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous creation, Giovanna! Love your sponged sentiment.. such a stunning effect! Thanks for playing along with The Scrapbooking Cottage!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giovanna, (yeah I spelled it right)you are such a beautiful card maker! this is so fresh and gorgeous. Thanks again for sharing your art with us at SSCC.

    ReplyDelete