Friday, April 9

It's a girl!! Bear Card


Good morning my friends! I woke up today feeling tired, how can that happen? I think I am getting something, I am not sure if it's allergies or a cold, but I have some sinus pressure and headaches, yikes! Anyway, last night I made a baby card. I love making baby cards, don you?
I got inspired by a little outfit Miss E. was wearing yesterday, then I thought of Gina K. Inspiration Challenge, also Cuttlebug Challenge and Caarvarks Challenge, all of them have a Baby Challenge!! Super duper! and the stitching challenge over at Stamp Something
I used the sketch from Card Patterns.
Just a note about the bear. I stamped it twice, cuttlebuged the one on top, cut out the tummy and added a pink button in its place. You can see it better in the second and third picture.


All materials listed are Gina K. Designs otherwise noted.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Chocolate Brown, Innocent Pink, Kraft (Gina K. Designs)
Stamps: Oh baby! (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Ginger (Adirondack), Real Red (SU), Pretty In Pink (SU)
Embellishments: White satin Ribbon (Offray), Pink Rhinestones (Kaiser crafts), Pink Button (Gina K. Designs)
Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Square nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots folder, Spots & Dots folder. Dauber, Sewing machine, White thread.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Darling card!! I love the inking and embossing. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card -- great "bear" technique!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the embossing and that big bow. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Giovanna..Your card is `Gorgeous` I love your beautiful work!!!
    Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Challenge blog
    terrie
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is so adorable! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something-hope to see you back again next week!

    ReplyDelete