Thursday, April 22

Becca's challenge #2

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great day! Yesterday, my DD asked for a piece of paper and she drew another sketch for you! She is really excited about her new sketch and I hope you can play along. I will make a card later based on her sketch, but for now I have her sketch and the card she made with it, and also a little prize for a lucky winner. This challenge will close next Monday at noon (Pacific Time), she will pick the winner, anybody is welcome to play, little ones too :)
The sketch!
Her card!
The prize!
Assorted paper and crochet flower (made by me)



Hope you can play along with us.
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I will absolutely play along. This is an awesome sketch. Giovana, your daughter is adorable. Her beautiful smile makes me smile. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca, Hailey said she will try and enter your challange. She had fun doing the last one you had. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun sketch and a fun sweet smile from your daughter! I am gonna see what I can do....

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I want those flowers so bad!! I am going to try to get my daughter to play.

    ReplyDelete