Saturday, April 3

May all your WISHES come true.

Hello my friends. This post had to come live yesterday and I forgot to make it. In my head I thought it was already on my blog, oh silly me. The other day I posted some cards made with some scraps, so I decided to  play Melanie's Take the scrap challenge again (and again I forgot to make the post). Lately I've been making cards using Gina K. products and I have a lot of little pieces, I am not the kind of person who throws stuff away, I am a keeper, LOL, so I wasn't sure what to do with these little pieces, sooo I made this!! {Look down :) }

I used Tami's new set "Fairy Tales" I used only 2 stamps from this set. I stamped the butterfly , keeping it tone to tone. I paper pierced the pieces and the right side of the card base. I sponged the borders of each piece and added a coordinate rhinestone.
This card also qualifies for the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World Blog.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Innocent Pink, Lovely Lavender, Ocean Mist, Creme de Menthe (All Gina K. Designs)
Stamps: Fairy Tales (Gina K. Designs.)
Ink: Certainly Celery (SU), Pretty in Pink (SU), Sweet Plum (Memento),  Summer Sky (Memento), Stazon Black, Tea Dye (Ranger) (for sponging)
Embellishments: Rhinestones
Accessories: Daubers, Paper piercing set.

Hope you like it.
Have a great night!

Please, if you visit Melanie's blog, read THIS, God is great!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Giovana! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks again for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete