Tuesday, April 20

A note of Thanks.

Hello my friends, here I come again, my second post for today. This time I am playing Kristina Warner Challenge: One Layer Card. I am not a OLC maker, but once in a while I challenge myself to try it, I love embellishments too much :)

Anyway, for my card I used 7 different ink colors!!! I started stamping the Weave BG from smARTworks (now 50% off while sullies lasts!!) in Ginger, Tangelo and Walnut Stain Ink. Then I stamped the images from On The desk set (Cornish Heritage Farms) in Espresso Ink. Then I stamped the side pen in Peeled Paint Distress Ink. Finally I sponged the borders, I started with Tea Dye, Antique Linen and Walnut Stain.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock" White (GP)
Stamps: On the Desk  (CHF), Weave BG (smARTworks).
Ink: Ginger (Adirondack), Espresso (Adirondack), Tangelo (Memento), Peeled Paint, Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Walnut Stain (all Distress Ink by Ranger)
Accessories: Daubers.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Fabulous card, Givana!!! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you do fabulous with one layer cards. I like all the layering of ink, though, really makes the card.

    ReplyDelete