Saturday, April 10

Congratulations.

Hello my friends, how is Saturday going? Mine was busy, but now I am relaxing and getting some crafty time, but before of that I want to show you a card I made for a Wedding today. We attended a nice, fun and windy wedding. The couple is from our church and they chose a winery location for their ceremony. The weather here is still winter, LOL, cold and the wind today was crazy, we were happy to have an inside reception. After all, the wedding was beautiful and still windy here, LOL

Now onto my card, I used Gina K. Pure Luxury White CS, I kept it very white and simple. I cut a slightly smaller piece and used Textile Folder, sponged borders, then a strip  of CS was also embossed using Swiss Dots. I attached ribbon around and adhered to card. Finally I stamped the sentiment in Rich Cocoa and added some pearls. I am submitting this card to Stampin' Sisters in Christ Love challenge.


Card recipe:
Card STock: White (Gina K. Designs)
Stamps: Inside & Out (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Antique Linen (Ranger)
Embellishments: Pearls.
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots folder, Tentile Folder, Foam tape.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Giovana, it is great to have you with us this week! What a perfect occassion for a card for this weeks challenge! I love texture and you have won me with the gorgeous texture you have happening! White is perfect for this - gorgeous! I am sure the couple were blessed by the love that so obviously went into making this card! Beautiful! We love having you join us with this weeks Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge - we would love to see you again next week!
    Linda SSCC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Perfect for a Wedding Congratulations card. I need to create a wedding card in the next few days, so I think I will use some of your ideas....

    ReplyDelete