Thursday, April 8

Make a Wish.

Hello my friends. This afternoon I made another card for Embellish Magazine Challenge : Color Challenge "Light Aqua, Kraft, Light Pink" plus Stitching.
I created the paper flower using a scallop punch.
I will be sending this card for a lady who is fighting cancer and I hope this card could bring some happiness.

Card recipe:
Card Stock: White, Innocent Pink, Ocean Mist, Kraft (All Gina K. Designs)
Stamps: Fairy Tales (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Ginger (Adirondack).
Embellishments: Pink Satin Ribbon (offray), Pink Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts).
Accessories: Sunburst Border Punh (Fiskars), Sewing machine, white thread, Swiss Dots folder, Scallop Circle punch.

Hope you like it.
Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Hola Giovanna! Te quedó muy bonita esta tarjeta, como siempre! La flor se ve súper bien! Gracias por participar con nosotras en Embellish!

    ReplyDelete