Monday, April 12

Gina K. Illustrator Blog Challenge.

Hello my friends, How are you today? I hope you are having a great day. This morning I spent some time creating cards for Gina K. Illustrators Challenge, this time getting inspired by your favorite childhood books. I grew up with some traditional Latin American Stories, sadly I don't have any of those books here, so I asked my daughter to tell me some of her favorite books and she brought to me a lot ! LOL. So I basically got inspired by colors. It was perfect because I bought one set from the last release party "Fairy Tales" Set that have worked out perfectly with my designs.

Here are the card I created. All the materials I used are from Gina K.

Once in a while...: I got inspired by What Willie Wore Book.



You Shine: I got inspired by the colors of The Story of the Easter Bunny



Make a Wish: Inspired by the book An Angel of my Own


You Shine "Crown" Inspired by the book Once Upon a Time


Hope you like my cards. I will add the card recipes later. Thanks!
Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment