Hello friends! Welcome to Top Dog Dies and Scrapbook Circle Blog Hop!
Here is a little more about Scrapbook Circle: At Scrapbook Circle we are passionate about preserving our family memories. We love sharing daily inspiration and connecting with others who also love to create. We have been creating monthly scrapbook kits for over seven years. Each of our kits includes a custom printable and we have now expanded our shop to included coordinating digital files. We create exclusive items for each monthly kit. We strive to provide you with fresh products every month that inspire you to create.
Isn't this fun?! I am not a scrapbooker,, but the products can be used for cards, albums, pages, the sky is the limit!!
I got the *Bucket List kit, love the variety of papers and accessories. I created a couple of cards with them and my dies from Top Dog Dies.
For U Card: Love the combination of papers and dies, I used the Cardabilities Sketch.
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from White cardstock. 5.5" square card.
- Cut a piece of Turquoise cardstock, add a piece of *Patterned Paper, add stitches. I applied a light coat of gesso to the patterned paper to soften the color a little bit.
- Die-cut a couple of Top Dog Dies Wildflower Die from *Patterned Paper.
- Die-cut a butterfly from Top Dog Dies Butterfly Finishers Dies Set from *Patterned Paper.
- Die-cut the tag from Top Dog Dies Alexa Frames Dies from *Patterned Paper.
- Add all the die-cut elements to card panel with dimensionals.
- Add *Sticker letters to tag.
- Add sequins and twine.
For my second card, I used the Viva la Verve Sketch and Inspiration combo, I created a love card with non-classic colors and I love it! It looks super elegant and the papers are the perfect.
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from White cardstock. 5" square.
- Cut a piece of *Patterned Paper 4.25" square and adhere it to card base.
- Die-cut a Top Dog Die Wildflower die from White Cardstock, cut it in half.
- Die-cut the photo, heart and love from Top Dog Dies Camera Finishers die set.
- Add die-cut pieces to card front.
- Add pearls.
- Cover heart with 3D Crystal Lacquer, then add clear glitter. Set aside to let it dry.
Special Scrapbook Circle Promotion : Use code scrapbook20 to receive 20% off your order today though May 31, 2014
- Scrapbook Circle is giving away one Scrapbook Circle Bucket List kit.
- Top Dog Dies is giving away 2 prizes of $50 in Top Dog Dies wafer-thin dies.
Blog Hop List
- Top Dog Dies
- Scrapbook Circle
- Amy Wanford
- Amy Tsuruta
- Giovana Smith
- Katie Brooks
- Stacey Schafer
- Nicole Picadura
- Renee Robbins
- Karen Letchworth
- Wendy Sue Anderson
- Sara Zenger
- Heather Leopard
- Diana Fisher
- Adrienne Alvis
- Audrey Yeager
- Diana Waite
- Tessa Buys
- Leslie Ashe
Have fun hopping!
Thanks for stopping by.