So today, I have this super cute and easy card using "Winter Silhouettes" set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ivory cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Light brown cardstock, 3.75" x 5". Stamp image and sentiment in Versamark Watermark ink, then add white embossing powder and heat set.
- Add a little piece of red cardstock on top, tie on copper twine.
- Add gold sequins and add panel to card base with foam adhesive.
I am submitting this card to:
- CAS-ual Fridays: Tic Tac Toe : I played Sequins, Emboss, Twine
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Embossing.
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes
Hope you like it!
Have a great day.