Anyway, hopefully we (I mean my husband) can catch it and my life will be back to normal ;)
Ok, now to my card. I created this card with using one of the new Halloween stamps "Best Witches", from Crafter's Companion. I had a lot of fun coloring this image! I decided to keep the layout pretty simple.
Here are the details:
- Create a card base from Ultra Smooth White Cardstock. 5" x 5" card.
- Stamp image on a piece of White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Color image with Spectrum Noir Markers, here are the ones I used:
- Pot: IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5 (Starting making circles with your markers to create the cool effect!)
- Octopus: PL1, PL2, LV2
- Socks: IG6, IG6, OR1, OR2
- Shoes: EB2, EB3, CG3
- Bubbles: CT2, CG3
- Flame: LY2, LY3, CT2, GB3, GB6, OR1, OR2
- Wood: TN4, TN7
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Square Dies, sponged the sides with Memento Sweet Plum Ink.
- Mat image with a slightly bigger piece of Black Pearl Shimmering Cardstock.
- Cut a piece of orange cardstock 4.5" square. Adhere it to card base.
- Add image to card base.
- Cover the bubbles with 3D Crystal Lacquer, add glitter to flames and finally add black rhinestones and green sequins.
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!