This card is simple, but not too simple, didn't want it to make it plain, but didn't want to add too much either, hope this makes sense.
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Pink cardstock. 5" x 3.75"
- Cut a panel from white cardstock, slightly smaller than pink panel. Stamp swirl in Versamark Watermak ink, apply white embossing powder and heat set.
- With the help of an ink applicator, apply Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet Distress Inks.
- Stamp little flowers in Golden Glitz Delicata Ink.
- Stamp sentiment in Spiced Chai StazOn Ink.
- Add little dots of Ruby Liquid Pearls. Tape panels to card base.
The saying says: I am so sorry, you are in my prayers.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!