Hello friends!! I made it to Round 4 for Gallery Idol!! This time the challenge is to use "10 embellishments", I have to confess this was not an easy challenge, but I did my best and this is the card I created.
I will start with the BG, I stamped the doilies on light brown cardstock in Versamark Ink, then added White embossing powder and heat set. This set has not been released "yet", but it will be in store next month and it is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!! (Thanks Korin for letting me show this sneak peek)
Ok, now time to count my embellishments:
- Burlap flower (Handmade by me)
- Pink Lace Tape (Love My Tapes)
- White Lace Tape (Love My Tapes)
- Big Center Pearl (sei)
- Black/White twine (The twinery)
- Green Ribbon (May Arts)
- Vellum Foliage (Vellum from Stampin' Up, Die-cut foliage from Heartfelt Creations, Spray from Studio Calico)
- Butterflies (Stampin' Up)
- Pearls (Stampin' Up): I counted the pearls as a general item and not as individual ones.
1. You’ll need to register with the contest tool to vote, so first go to the “Registration” tab.
2. Once you’ve registered, then click on the “View Entries” tab.
3. Once you select your favorite card, click on the “Vote” tab. (Make sure you’re really sure because you’re only allowed one vote per voting round!)
If you voted in last year’s competition, you may use the same username and password. (If you forgot, you can have the information e-mailed to you.)
My card is #10
Hope you like it!!
Thanks so much for your support.