Monday, February 9

February "Clean and Simple" Challenge


Hello Friends!! Time is flying by and I feel like I don't have enough hours in a day to do everything I want, plus I got an unexpected visitor "the cold", so I was just not myself, I think this is the time of the year you get all the bugs and germs.

Anyway, it's February and Lee Ann and I have a new challenge for you. This month was my turn to choose the challenge and I picked "Clean and Simple" Now, I know a lot of crafters are amazing with CAS styles, to tell you the truth I am not too good, I love layers and embellishments and ribbons, you get the picture.
this is the board that Lee Ann has put together (we both kinda pick up the pictures) for this challenge. So are you up to play along with us? I hope you can join us!!


This is the card I created. I used the pretty glittery heart as my inspiration and added a little bit of black.





I tried the Colored Glitter Inlay Tutorial, I used Timeless Amour Dies from Heartfelt Creations, colored the heart with CR11 and IB1, IB2 Spectrum Noir Markers. The sentiment is from Crafter's Companions and added polka dot washi tape to my panel.

Hope you can play along with us, and since February is the month of love and friendship, I want to express my gratitude to you and give away this super cute set to all of you who enter your CAS creations.


Don't forget to visit Lee Ann's blog to check out her fabulous creation!

Submitting this project to:



Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!
=======



8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Giovanna! I LOVE the amazing texture and beautiful use of color! Perfectly CAS, too! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the design and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Such a lovely design!! Very pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so yummy...it reminds me of a cookie...I mean, it looks gorgeous! =)
    Thank you for joining us at House of Cards!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. "love"ly card! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giovanna, your card is super lovely. Love the black with the red. Really makes it pop! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love your focal point-the blue/green goes so well with the heart and black and white :) Love! Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at HOC :)

    ReplyDelete