I have a very clean and elegant card for you, sentimental at the same time.I used World Map PreCut Set and the sentiment is from Classic Messages PreCut Set. I colored Peru in red (my family lives there), missing them and hope to see them soon.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Light Blue Textured cardstock. 5"x 6".
- Stamp background image on a piece of watercolor paper in VersaMark watermark ink, add white embossing powder and heat set.
- Apply, starting from top, Tumbled Glass Distress, Broken China Distress, Coastal Cabana (Stampin' Up) and Faded Jeans Distress Ink.
- Mat this piece with a slighter bigger piece of White cardstock.
- Add panel to card base with foam adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock in Jet Black Archival ink.
- Die-cut and emboss piece with Fancy Tags 2 Shapeabilities dies, add it to card front.
- Color Peru in red, then add a wood veneer and add 3D Crystal Lacquer to the heart.
- Color pearls with marker and add them to card.
Now it's your time to join us! One lucky winner will be chosen from one of the participant blogs and win a $25 Gift Certificate from Heartfelt Creations!! You have until Friday, June 27th at midnight (Eastern Time) to leave a comment.
This is the list of participants: