Here are the details:
- Make a card base from red cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Pink cardstock and die-cut the bottom edge.
- Stamp image from Stamp It Discovery - Rose Clock set in Memento Tuxedo Black on Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock.
- Color image with Spectrum Noir Markers and Pencils, blended the pencils with Blending Solution and Paper Stumps. here is the list of the ones I used.
- Roses: CR9, DR3, DR5, Blender + 026, 033
- Leaves: CG1, CG2 + 044, 047
- Clock: TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4 + 008
- Die-cut bottom edge of panel.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to roses.
- Add pearls.
Submitting this project: