Here are the details:
- Make card base from Yellow textured cardstock. 6" square.
- Cut a panel from Raspberry cardstock, 5.5" square piece, set aside to mat image piece.
- Stamp image from Popcorn Collection "Father's Day" set on a piece of White Premium Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Color image with Spectrum Noir Marker and Blendable Pencils. Here is the list of the ones used:
- Grass: LG1, LG2, CG1 - 046, 047
- Bear: TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN5 - 088, 090
- Pots: OR1, TN5, TN7 - 022
- Dirt: EB1, EB2, EB3, EB6
- Duck: LY1, LY2, LY3 CT1, OR1, OR2 - 015
- Chair: IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5 - 014
- Newspaper: BG1, BG2
- Couch Pillow: BT3, BT4, BT5
- Basket: TB1, TB2, TB3
- Cup: BT2, TN3, TN4
- Die-cut or create a cloud and create background, sponging around the cloud in Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
- Stamp sentiment in StazOn Midi Ink Pad - Spiced Chai.
- Mat image with raspberry piece and add stitches.
- Add a couple of white clouds.
Submitting this project to:
Have a great day!