Ok, back to the project. This is a scene I created using the Popcorn the Bear - Father's Day set from Crafter's Companion USA. All the images are singles in this set, duck, grass, flowers, I think the result is pretty cute.
Here are the details:
- Stamp images on a piece of Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color image with Spectrum Noir Markers and Blendable Pencils, start with markers and then add pencils, blend them with Spectrum Noir Blending Solution and Spectrum Noir Paper Stumps :
- Grass: LG1, LG2, LG3, DG2, DG3 - 046, 047
- Basket: TN2, TN3, TN4 - 090
- Duck: LY1, LY3, CT1, OR1, OR2 -015
- Flower: CR3, CR5, CR7 - 022, 035
- Die-cut or cut a cloud and use it to sponge the background using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
- Mat piece to a slightly bigger red piece and add stitches.
- Die-cut 2 more clouds, emboss a couple of them with Petite Dot Embossalicious Embossing Folder.
- Stamp sentiment in StazOn Midi Ink Pad - Spiced Chai, ink all edges of bubble speech.
- Add clouds and bubble speech to card panel with circle foam adhesive.
- Add card panel to yellow card base with large circle foam adhesive
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!