I created this tag for Crafter's Companion June Challenge, this month the challenge is "Tag, Bags and Boxes"
You can enter your projects HERE
Here are the details:
- Star choosing a tag, page or canvas, here I used a chipboard tag.
- Apply a couple of layers of gesso, after it dries, apply a coat of white paint. Let it dry.
- Super nice and crispy stamp ;)
- Using a stencil and gold paint, apply it to side of tag.
- Color image with Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils, here I used: 013, 024, 025, 026, 046, 065 and blend the colors with just a fine brush and water.
- Add some yellow spray mist.
- Add StazOn Midi Ink Pad - Cactus Green to all edges.
Here is the tag, ready to be used, as a final touch I added a scrap piece of ribbon I had on my basket.
Have a great day.