For this card I used new dies I got from Top Dog Dies and actually they are on SALE!! I used the sketch from Sketchbook Saturday, well I used it as an inspiration.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ivory cardstock. 5" square.
- Cut a panel from textured pink cardstock. 4.5" square and adhere it to card.
- Cut a panel from Patterned Paper (October Afternoon) 4.25" square.
- Cut a panel from Ivory cardstock 3.75" square, stamp background image in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Mat this piece to patterned piece, add a stripe and add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment in Coffee Archival Ink.
- Die-cut Top Dog Dies Berry Branch Die in light green cardstock. Add it to panel.
- Die-cut Top Dog Dies Bottles #2 Die Set in same patterned paper and pink cardstock. Ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, for the bottle with emboss areas, apply a coat of Versamark ink, add clear embossing powder and heat set. Add pink die cut set to create a contrast.
- Adhere one bottle direct to panel, add foam adhesive to the other and add it to card panel.
- Tie a little bow to bottle with twine.
- Add pearls to card.
These are the dies used in this project:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day.