Today, I want to share with you a cute pocket card. This is perfect for albums too!! All the dies used are from Top Dog Dies.
Here are the details:
- Die-cut the Album Pocket Die using Patterned Paper (October Afternoon), die-cut the tag from White Cardstock.
- Adhere adhesive to pocket sides. Add a strip of Light blue textured cardstock and tie yellow satin ribbon around.
- TAG: Mist Taxi and Espresso Green mists to tag, set aside to dry.
- Die-cut Top Dog Dies Berry Branch in green, Pretty Petals in light blue and Decorative corner die in bright yellow cardstock.
- Add a little bit of shadow to center flowers with a blue marker. Add pieces to tag.
- Add pearl to flower.
- Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival Ink from Sunshine & Flowers set.
- Add Wink of Stella pen to flower petals and branch. (I wish the picture could show how shimmery they are)
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!
PS: If you are a prayer person, please pray for the people in Nebraska, all those affected for the tornadoes. Also, yesterday a town close to me got on fire, so far more than 10,000 acres burned, nobody got affected, so far the fire is 15% containment.