Wednesday, June 18

Wishing you a lovely day

Hello friends! I hope you all are having a lovely day. I have been feeling a little bit under the weather, I don't know if I am getting a cold or is the crazy weather we are having, oh well, today is a new day and I hope it's a great one for all of you.

Today, I want to share with you a cute pocket card. This is perfect for albums too!! All the dies used are from Top Dog Dies.

Here are the details:

  • Die-cut the Album Pocket Die using Patterned Paper (October Afternoon), die-cut the tag from White Cardstock.
  • Adhere adhesive to pocket sides. Add a strip of Light blue textured cardstock and tie yellow satin ribbon around.
  • TAG: Mist Taxi and Espresso Green mists to tag, set aside to dry.
  • Die-cut Top Dog Dies Berry Branch in green, Pretty Petals in light blue and Decorative corner die in bright yellow cardstock.
  • Add a little bit of shadow to center flowers with a blue marker. Add pieces to tag.
  • Add pearl to flower.
  • Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival Ink from Sunshine & Flowers set.
  • Add Wink of Stella pen to flower petals and branch. (I wish the picture could show how shimmery they are)
Here are the pictures:








Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!

PS: If you are a prayer person, please pray for the people in Nebraska, all those affected for the tornadoes. Also, yesterday a town close to me got on fire, so far more than 10,000 acres burned, nobody got affected, so far the fire is 15% containment.
Thanks!!

3 comments: