Tuesday, June 10

Together forever

Hello friends!! Feels like long time since my last post, I have been a bit busy, school is over and my daughter is home and already bored, LOL. I told her she could get a lot done if she helps around the garden, but she prefers the phone and her kindle, (not for too long, shhhh, don't tell I say it)

Anyway, I didn't work yesterday so I had time to craft and create few things for upcoming releases and also this pretty card.
Wedding season is here and this card is perfect for that occasion, the image reminds me one scene from the "Fireproof" movie.


This is the card I made using one of the new stamps from Latina Crafter. I used the sketch from Poppy Sketches + Harlequin Pattern, and this is the card.


I used the set "Diamantes" to create the background, stamped the border in versamark ink and added White embossing powder, then sponged the sides with Old Paper Distress Ink.
I created a panel, then stamped the stamp border from  "Sellos postales"  and salt and pepper image from "Me complementas" set, the sentiment is also from the same set. I used a border die to create the scallop piece.
Added ribbon, pearls and a heart wood veener. 

The sentiment says: Together forever like salt and pepper.


Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable. I always had a list of chores for the children if they got bored. It is so delightful for me to see such creative art. It inspires me ( and others) and I thank you for sharing your talents with us today.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely design! The embossed harlequin background is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic creation! I love the embossed harlequin background and the fun stamped images and sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Giovana! I love all the layers and textures. Thanks for playing at Poppy Sketches!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so fun Giovana! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!!! Thanks for playing along... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Giovana!
    Thanks for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete