For this project I used Always Floral set from the Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy Collection.
Here are the details:
- Use a piece of scored Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock.
- Emboss front of card with Embossalicious Splendour Embossing Folder.
- Stamp images on Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock, color images with Spectrum Noir Markers. This is the list of makers I used:
- Flowers: PL1, PL2, PL3, LV1
- Leaves: CG1, CG2, CG3, DG2
- Cut out flowers, then spray them with Gold Sheer Shimmer Spritz.
- Stamp sentiment in Black ink, die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Label dies.
- Add images and sentiment to card with dimensionals.
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes