I will start with this butterfly card, it's pretty simple.
Here are the details:
- Cut a piece of cardstock: 3.75" x 5", using the small butterflies from Top Dog Dies Butterfly Finishers set, die-cut 4 spots. Save your butterflies.
- Die-cut a Top Dog Die Isabella Fan die to use as a stencil, after that apply embossing paste to both corners using the die-cut piece as a stencil. Add Clear glitter and heat set.
- Cut a piece of watercolor paper, add color to it with colored pencils or distress inks. I used both.
- Adhere the watercolor piece behind the embossed piece. Ink all edges of the die-cut butterflies and glue them to their spots. Add pearls.
- Die-cut a tag from Top Dog Dies Mini Tags Set, stamp sentiment, add blue twine and add it to butterfly panel with dimensions.
- Add a red piece of cardstock to panel, adhere panel to white card base.
This second card is more personal to me, I don't post pictures of my daughter often, but I think this one is really pretty. This card is super simple, I used Top Dog Dies Camera Finishers Set, washi tape and a bitty button from Latina Crafter, the background was mist with Yellow Spray Mist.
Submitting this project to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Animal Antics (1st card), using the butterflies.
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!