Tuesday, April 1

Fresh Green Hand bag

Hello friends!! Hope you all are having a fantastic Tuesday. I have to say that I have been/am very busy crafting and working! I am working on several tutorials + creating, creating, creating!! LOL.

Today I want to show you a super fun and easy design I created for my new Z Becky Brown handbag!! I love this White Knight Bag!  Super fresh for the Spring and Summer, don't you think?

I created a little video for you, but I have to say the first picture didn't make it to the video, looks like I thought I took the picture, but I think I didn't. Also, this is my first time creating a video like this, I am in the learning process still, hopefully next time it will be better :)

Anyway, the first step is to take your White Ziva Paper from the Ziva Paper Pack, stamp the doilies from Delightful Doilies Stamp by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps in Versamark Ink, add clear embossing powder and heat set, now you can see the rest on the video. Enjoy!!!



 



Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment