This is the project I have for you today using "Tiger Tiger" set.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Orange cardstock. 5.5" x 5.5" square card.
- Cut a panel from Patterned Paper, add strip of brown cardstock to top and bottom and add stitches.
- Stamp Tiger image and sentiment onto Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock in Black Ink. Color image with Spectrum Noir Markers and Blendable Pencils:
- Spectrum Noir Markers used: OR1, TN2, TN3, TN7, FS3, BG2, BG3, BG4, Blender.
- Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils Used: 022, 084, 091, 007, 008
- Mat image with Brown cardstock, add stitches.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Label dies.
- Add it to image with Double Sided Adhesive Foam.
- Tie on Satin ribbon and add paper flower.
* DT Blogs – 6 prizes will be given out to 6 different randomly selected blog comments from all of the designers blogs.
* CC US blog - 2 sets from this release to 2 different randomly selected CC US blog comments, winner's choice.
* Winners will be selected on Tuesday and announced on the CC US Blog on Wednesday, April 22nd.
So, don't forget to comment for your chance to win!! You have until Monday, April 21st until 11pm (ET) / 8pm (PT)
- Crafter’s Companion US Blog
- Kendra Wietstock
- Allie Gower
- Chrissie Tobas
- Christiana Reuling
- Jenn Cochran
- Jennifer Ingle
- Laurel Beard
- Mary Dawn Quirindongo
- Tenia Nelson
- Trena Brannon
- Wendy Price
- Stephanie Severin
- Annette Allen
- Giovana Smith ---> You are HERE
- Leah l'Orange
- Lori Barnett
- Roxanne O'Brien
- Swarup Murthy
Have fun hopping!
Thanks so much for stopping by.