Today, I have a cute card using Latina Crafter products. Did you know Latina Crafter has a monthly sketch challenge? Yes, and at the end of the month one winner is chosen getting a really nice prize pack!!
This is the April sketch:
And this is my interpretation of the sketch. Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock, A2 size.
- Cut a piece of Patterned Paper (3.75" x 5"), adhere it to card front.
- Stamp owl from the Aqui Estoy set, color image with markers, I used Spectrum Noir.
- Die-cut Polaroid from chipboard, adhere image behind and add it to card.
- Die-cut speech bubbles from Patterned Paper, adhere them to card.
- Add twine to paper flower.
- Add wood veneers to speech bubble and polaroid.
- Add black rhinestones.
- Add Soft flower to polaroid and little dots of Crystal Lacquer to the little hearts.
|The sentiment says: Come back soon.|
Submitting this project to: