I created an album using the fantastic dies from Top Dog Dies and beautiful papers from "Classique: Elegant" Collection by Authentique. I have to confess something, this is my first chipboard album "ever", it was a lot of fun to create, I had to ask questions here and there just to be sure I was doing it right, after all the work I have to say "I enjoyed the process very much" and I hope you enjoy it too!!
- All pages were die-cut from chipboard using Top Dog Dies Butterfly Die
- All pages were covered with Patterned Paper from "Classique: Elegant" Collection using Top Dog Dies Butterfly Finishers Die Set.
- All edges were painted with light blue acrylic paint, then sponged with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
Let me show you the album and the dies used on each page, this post is a little bit long, so get your cup of coffee or tea and enjoy it!
- This is the cover of the album, I die-cut a Top Dog Dies Wildflower Die in white cardstock, then painted it with Metallic Green Paint, added it to the front with paper flower and seam binding ribbon. Under the decorated wings I added a thick piece of foam adhesive to keep them up, like they are flying.
- I die-cut several pieces from Top Dog Die Bella Doily Die and Top Dog Die Madison Doily Die, for the left page I used left pieces after die-cutting butterflies, just added them to the corners.
- Then, I die-cut a small tag from white cardstock using Top Dog Dies Tag Album Die, added 1 small butterfly from Top Dog Dies Butterfly Finishers Die Set and the an envelope and little note using Top Dog Dies Heart Mini Album Finishers Die Set.
- For this page I just added a piece of burlap, die-cut a doily from Top Dog Die Madison Doily Die using White cardstock and a little tag from Classique : Elegant Collection.
- Another page decorated with Top Dog Die Madison Doily Die and a circular tag from Classique: Elegant Collection.
- I added a white page using Top Dog Dies Signature Antique Die, added a tiny butterfly, paper flower and a swirl.
- This page has a piece of Top Dog Die Bella Doily Die and small butterfly.
- More pages with doilies, butterflies, pearls and flowers!
- For this page I added a small tag from Top Dog Dies Mini Tags Die Set, a white doily from Top Dog Die Bella Doily Die
- Another page using Top Dog Dies Mini Tags Die Set, a little butterfly on the tag page and swirls.
- This page has a big piece of Top Dog Die Bella Doily Die, added the small polaroid from Top Dog Dies Camera Finishers Die Set, plus paper flowers.
- Back page, I just added my personalized stamp signature :)
Keep up to date with latest Authentique inspiration and prizes via their blog and Facebook. Also be sure to swing by the Top Dog Dies blog too because there’s an amazing giveaway in which one lucky peep can win $50 worth of dies – ENTER HERE! You can also save on your next purchase at Top Dog Dies with this amazing offer:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!