Today's feature is:
- Stamp set measures approximately 4" x 4"
- The large houses measure approximately 1 1/8" x 1 3/8"
- Designed by Diane Zechman
- Stamp set priced at $11
This is the project I created for today's Feature Blog Hop/Challenge, I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday.
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat Brown cardstock and Patterned Paper, add stitches.
- Add a little polka dot piece, add stitches.
- Add a brown piece and add zig-zag stitches.
- Stamp house and tree on a piece of Watercolor paper in Jet Black Archival Ink, color image with Inktense pencils. Then add Twinkling H2O paints. After piece dry, stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival Ink.
- Die-cut fence and little cloud from White cardstock.
- Add pearls.
Our challenge to you this week is to use a house or a home on your card or project!
The first cards in the hop were created for your inspiration by the design team. As you hop along, leave a little love behind, then create your own Home card and use the linky tool to add it to the gallery!
- You'll have until Thursday, May 1st at midnight EST to enter
- We'll draw 1 winner from this week's challenge to receive a $10 credit to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!
- Please use code SNSFFC9 when uploading to Splitcoaststampers or other galleries
Thanks for joining us today!