Here are the details:
- Create a card base from White cardstock using Top Dog Dies Signature Antique Die, die-cut also a piece of patterned paper and yellow cardstock to decorate the front of the label card.
- Add pieces to front, add white lace and twine.
- Stamp image on White cardstock, color image with markers, here I used Spectrum Noir Markers, die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with rectangle nestabilities. Mat piece with a purple piece.
- Add image to card base with dimensionals.
- Add crystal lacquer to balloons and hat, then sprinkle clear glitter.
- Stamp sentiment in Coffee Archival Ink.
I am entering this card to:
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes.
Have a great day!